Client services are based on the application of business psychology, with a particular focus on coaching, facilitation, consulting and action learning. Delivery is professional, personal and powerful.
Janey’s expertise gets results. She applies her core discipline with a pragmatism honed by years of experience and thousands of coaching hours, and informed by deep wisdom and curiosity. The author of Coaching in the Digital Age, she continually develops her skills to incorporate current research and new scientific principles.
Services in person are delivered mainly in the UK and Europe within range of short-haul flights from Manchester. Other locations considered on request. Virtual coaching is available globally.
janeyhowl.com offers three bespoke services.
A single standalone event with a specific purpose. It can be for an individual, or a duo or a group.
Sometimes it is a one-off coaching intervention, either in person or virtually, to support a crisis or to resolve a dilemma, or to prepare for an important event; for example, a negotiation, a performance, a presentation, critical meeting or interview.
It could be a facilitation intervention; for example to facilitate an important board discussion, or a difficult conversation. It could involve running action learning sets, or a team away-day, or conference breakout groups.
It could be a business consulting intervention; for example shadowing a key negotiation; conducting people due diligence in a merger or acquisition scenario; using 360 feedback to create personal development plans; personality profiling; or running an organisational culture diagnostic.
An ongoing bespoke coaching programme commissioned for either a private individual, or for a single individual in an organisation.
- Ongoing support via email, text, and telephone at the level of involvement required to create results.
- Pre and post measures of coaching effectiveness.
- Use of psychometrics and feedback processes as required.
- Leading edge coaching techniques, tools and technologies.
An ongoing bespoke programme commissioned for working with two or more people in a single business entity to support defined business objectives.
Recent assignments include:
- building the next generation leadership team for a family owned recruitment business.
- supporting the founders of a creative start-up to grow individual talent and team working at a fast pace.
- working with an established board of directors to remove silo working and build an integrated board.
- resolving conflict and co-creating healthy ways of relating and living, with a band on the verge of commercial success and also at risk of imploding.
- running action learning sets for a consortium of senior women leaders from a cross-section of industries.
- integrating clinical leadership and developing the executive team of a newly formed NHS entity.
- creating confidence, enhancing marketability and enriching life choices for staff made redundant as a result of their organisation going out of business.